0 item: 0,00 euro
10th Dragon is coming in may!!!
Blood moon Capaign - First Wave will be send to 10.05.22
Risha the Forest Dragon in stock!
Placing an order on our website is simple and you do not need to be a registered user. Just click on the product, select the appropriate number and confirm - to cart. After these actions you will be redirected to your cart. On this page you can see what kind of products you have in your basket and you can increase or reduce the amount of them.
If you want to complete your order enter your details in the form below the shopping basket and press the "Order" button. Next, click the button to pay for the order by paypal. And finally, your order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail, and communicated to our system.
Graphic and realization aktywwwni.pl
All rights reserved.
Conditions of Use models
The Regulations define the rules for the conclusion of contracts of sale through an online store, and sets out rules for the implementation of these agreements, rights and obligations of the store and the customer and the principles of the complaint procedure.
OBJECTS OF THE SHOP
1. Page karolrudykart.com allows order figurines and small gifts.
2. The buyer may be a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes the legal capacity (the buyer or customer).
All prices quoted on the website karolrudykart.com are given in the euro are gross prices. Binding on the parties the price is the price at which the goods the customer ordered in the order. The prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which depends on the shipping address.
4. Order karolrudykart.com online store may be made via system (website) online store. The Seller accepts the order for execution after checking the availability of the product in stock. Orders are executed according to the order in which the contract in question. About the time of execution by the availability of components and the number of orders.
5.Confirmation of the order shall be made within 8 working hours (for working hours shall mean hours between 8:00-16:00 during the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) from the time of order by the Buyer. At that time, the Buyer will be sent to the e-mail with information about the approximate date of shipment or receipt of goods within the company's headquarters.
6.In special cases, the seller reserves the right to refuse any order for execution.
MOMENT OF SALE AGREEMENT
7.In the event that the Seller's acceptance of your order to be delivered in the order process, in accordance with the regulations set out in paragraphs 6 and 7 of the Rules comes to the conclusion of the contract of sale to the distance between karolrudykart.com and the Client.
TIME OF COMPLETION
8.The delivery time is determined by the merchant at the time of the order. Normally it does not exceed 30 working days (for orders placed before 16:00 on that day.) If you can not perform the contract within the prescribed period the seller will inform the customer by offering a new completion date. To the customer to choose among acceptance of the new appointment or withdrawal.
METHOD OF COMPLETION (PRODUCT DELIVERY)
9.The ordered goods are delivered in the manner specified by the Customer at the time of the contract:
a)The consignment sent through the Polish Post (priority shipping)
b)receiving an order in person at our headquarters karolrudykart.com
10.Payment for the goods can be made by paypal.
In the case of purchases of high value, we reserve the right to require payment of the total amount prior to execution of the contract. However, in case of termination, cancellation or termination of the contract prepayment will be refunded to the consumer.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT BY THE CUSTOMER
11. The customer purchasing as a consumer who concluded at a distance through a catalog karolrudykart.com, regardless of the method of delivery or receipt, you may withdraw from this agreement only in the case of damage to the shipment, we will check with the person serving the shipment and transcribing minutes of damage packages .
12. Reimbursement paid by the customer the price of goods will be made immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the refund from the shipping company for the destruction of the pack.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECTS AND FOR ITS COMPLIANCE WITH THE AGREEMENT AND PROCEDURES FOR COMPLAINTS
13. Before accepting a package from the post office or from the courier, check whether the packaging is not damaged in transit. In particular, note the condition of the tape adhered to the shipment. If the shipping container is damaged or if the tapes are lost, you should not take delivery in the presence of the courier to make her open and possibly draw up a damage report and contact the seller as soon as possible to resolve the matter.
14. Claims for non-conformity can send on email@example.com address or via a form on the page karolrudykart.com. Complaint letter should include a description of the deficiencies and expectations of how the complaint.
15. Within 14 days from the date of receipt by the seller of the buyer complaint concerning the lack of conformity, the Seller must settle the complaint and give you a specific answer to the Buyer on the account for, or rejection of his claim. In the event that the Purchaser is a reseller of complaints indicated by the vendor proposed method and the procedures for its implementation (eg. How the buyer return the goods, the method of reception of a new, etc.) - In this case, the seller has to bear the costs of transport of the product being advertised. In the event of refusal to recognize a complaint to the buyer will be presented reasons for the refusal.
16. Guarantee or warranty shall not apply if the goods have been damaged mechanically the reasons for which the Seller is not responsible, in particular as a result of improper use.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
17. The provision by the Client of personal data is voluntary, however, failed to communicate such data will result in the inability to make the customer purchases. By purchasing customer consent to the collection, processing and use of personal data by the vendor to the customer and to the extent necessary for the performance by the seller of the contract (ie. To deliver the shipment and the settlements). Customer's personal data may be transferred to third parties for the sole purpose and scope necessary for the proper performance of services pursuant to the Regulations, in particular, entrepreneurs intermediary in procuring courier services, postal operators and courier companies in order to make the shipment.
18. The customer has the right to require the cessation of processing of personal data and its removal from the database, which should be reported to the data, in writing via the contact form on the website karolrudykart.com.
The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
19. "The product descriptions and images are derived from a database owned by karolrudykart. Prohibits the commercial use of any product information from the database karolrudykart.com.